Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its April again!


Well this week would not be complete with out a reflection of where we were at last year at this time.

I am not particularly eager to post this picture, so i'll need a lot of positive feedback where people tell me I am glowing.

Remember, at this time last year I was already one week over due and in the middle of my last week pregnant.

LOVE MARY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say you looked considerably more lively and relaxed last week--but look at the beautiful, delightful, charming, curious, humorous,expressive little bundle that was the result of all that "labor"--pun intended!
I am still thinking of the delight on her face as she plays "tugga" with the Montana--and he is so patient, loving the game and the attention too-
Love you all,
Grandma A

Iconica Photography said...

Ah, overdue. It's fun isn't it:)

I actually think you look great in this picture!